There will be changes to the traffic management in anticipation of opening the new northbound bridge structures. Please note the following as it relates to construction activities on 18th Street N between Princess Avenue and Parker Blvd/Hilton Ave (see attached map):
• The new northbound bridge structures will be open to traffic and will accommodate one lane in each travel direction for the duration of construction of the southbound lanes and southbound bridges;
• Fred Brown Way will be closed from 18th Street N to 19th Street N;
• The east leg of Pacific Avenue including the under-bridge loop will reopen to traffic with the west leg of Pacific Avenue closed to accommodate construction;
• Access to businesses and residences will be maintained at all times with temporary access provided as required during construction;
• The new multi-use pathway and bridge structure will be open to accommodate active transportation (pedestrians, etc.) throughout the project;
• Traffic Management Plan for this construction phase showing travel lanes, pedestrian pathways and business access has been attached hereto.
Further project updates at this link: https://www.gov.mb.ca/mit/wms/structures/daly_overpass/index.html